Handling medical waste responsibly means conforming to a series of special requirements. Our units have been tested by renowned national and international institutions and have been awarded the following certificates and accreditations.
Microbiological Expert Reports & Certificates
- List of Approved Disinfection Methods by the Robert Koch Institute Berlin
- Report of the Hygienic Institute, Karl Franzens University of Graz
- Test Report of HYGCEN Centrum für Hygiene und medizinische Produktsicherheit GmbH, Schwerin
- Report of the Assessment Board of the Austrian Society for Hygiene, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine
- Report of the Hygienic Laboratory, University of Iowa
- Approval of the Department of Health, State of New York
- Test Report of the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico
Technichal Expert Reports & Certificates
- Certificate of TÜV Austria, Institute for Electrical Engineering
- Approval of the Prototype Testing by TÜV Austria, Division for Pressure Vessels
- Confirmation EMV Prüfzentrum Seibersdorf
- CSA Certificate of Compliance
Do You Have Questions?
Mr. Nestler and his team are happy to help.