sinTion: Simple and Safe Disposal of Infectious Waste
sinTion employs a patented process (microwave and saturated vapour technology) to disinfect and sterilise infectious waste rapidly, safely, and cost-effectively. Depending on relevant local legislation, the materials are then either converted into reusable medical implements or into shreddable waste.
- Highly efficient disinfection / sterilization by combination of microwaves and saturated steam
- No chemical additives
- No pre-shredding of waste required
- Pre-evacuation phase
- Drying by evacuation
- High throughput (up to 210 liters of waste per hour)
- Automatic printout for documentation
- Easy and safe operation via modern PLC and operation display
- Error detection and automatic switch-off
- Robert Koch Institute (RKI), Berlin
- Austrian Society for Hygiene, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine (ÖGHMP)
Dimensions of Frame
Dimensions of Disinfection Chamber
Connection Requirements (Power)
|Power connection euro-power plug:||400 V, 50 (60) Hz, 32 (A) (T)|
|Voltage:||3P + N + PE (400 V)|
|Maximum rate of power:||10 kW|
Connection Requirements (Water)
|Water supply:||3/4 “|
|Drain connection:||1 “|
Drinking water qualitiy, < 1° German Hardness, min. 4,5 bar dynamic pressure, max. 10 bar static pressure, max. 10 bar static pressure. Water softener and booster pump on request.
|Alternatively disinfection or sterilization:||121 – 134° C|
|Effectiveness:||STAAT Level III, IV; ABCD|
|Duration of cycle (depending on amount of waste):||20 – 30 min|
|Power consumption per cycle:||~ 2,5 kWh|
|Number of mw-generators:||6|
Do You Have Questions?
Mr. Nestler and his team are happy to help.